Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's A Miracle!!!

READ BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN:


So, I decided to draw some still life. Just a bowl of fruit. Nothing too complex. After I got done drawing it in pencil, I noticed it still needed something. I used the Prismacolor markers my girlfriend got me for Christmas, and inked the picture. Looking at it, I thought it turned out well. Then I noticed something. I noticed that in the ink was, what looked to be, an anomaly. Upon closer inspection, I realized that it was the image of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Yes, that's right. For any and all skeptics out there, just look at the picture and try to tell me that's not Jesus.


































4 comments:

Mike Toles said...

So, is Jesus BEHIND the bowl of fruit?

(cutaia) said...

That's eerie, man.

Anonymous said...

And god said.. "Let there be 4-6 servings of fruit a day!" Your so very random! | D

~Kelly

Anonymous said...

thats genouse! I thought I saw the same thing the other day but it was really just a homeless man that found his way into my fridge. though it might very well have been jesus...if so... theres a holy man in my freezer!